Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bison and Sweet Potato Chili

Jessica's recipe is on her blog and you can find it by clicking HERE I'll post the list of ingredients for you, but go to her blog to get the full tutorial and leave her some blog love by leaving a comment.

Ingredients:

  • 2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
  • 1 large yellow onion diced
  • 3 cloves garlic diced
  • 2 lb ground bison or beef ( I used 1 lb of bison 1 lb beef)
  • 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces)
  • 1 cup of peeled and diced butternut squash (I just added this as I had it on hand, you don't have to)
  • 28 oz of canned, diced tomatoes (I used Muir glen organic tomatoes)
  • 32 oz of vegetable broth
  • 1.5 tsp sea salt 
  • 2 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tbsp cumin
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • avocado for garnish
  • diced green onions for garnish
  • cilantro (optional)

0 comments:

Post a Comment